The Fundamentals Of Voyaging





 

Now that I have been degraded from the hidden garden of knowledge - my vision cannot see and my hearing cannot hear and the pure knowing is clouded by the impurities I cultivated in this physical world that form a veil hiding the truth of my true identity.  Manifestations become the veil of the hidden and only awareness will lift off the veil from hiding the hidden.  For this, I need guidance as promised by my Rabb to guide who want guidance.  Surely there is no fear nor there will be grieve (HQ 2:38).

Unveiling is the journey.  Discovering my true self, sailing in the ocean of knowledge is the voyage I undertake.  Let me be among the Bani Israel, those who are on the journey exploring the secrets of voyaging inward towards my inner self.  I hereby lay out sincerely my covenant to You that I will trust what You reveal to guide me, I will not ignore what has been revealed, I will not trade with what has been revealed and I will constantly be aware and mindful of You (HQ 2:41).  Further, my covenant to You is that I will not cover the truth you reveal with falsehood and I will not suppress what you reveal while I am aware and know the truth (HQ 2:42).  The discovery require strong and stable connection so that I can download and bestowed with the hidden knowledge.  Mental development and participate in the experiences with those on the same platform are among the pertinent measure to my success (HQ 2:43).  Transformation dissolve the impurities (ego and self interest) that encompass the agitated mind.  Discovery of my true self lead to knowing what I am not (HQ 2:44).

The voyage is the process of unveiling to discover.  To unbecome the become.  It is my journey that I have to taste and experience directly.  Sufficient is my Rabb who guides me to understand my true nature of what is and the illusion of what not.













 





 



No comments:

Post a Comment

53 - SURAH AN-NAJM

  AN-NAJM (The sparkling of revelation) SUMMARY #looking_at_oneself The precursor to all action is knowledge. The specific knowledge require...